Mileage: £1.80 for the first 1/7th of a mile.
30p for each 1/7th of a mile or part thereof.
Waiting Time: 30p for each period of 70 seconds.
Soiling Charge: £60.00.
Tariff 2 plus 50%
24th December 18.00 hours to 27th December 06.00 hours
Mileage: £2.10 for the first 1/7th of a mile.
35p for each 1/7th of a mile or part thereof.
Waiting Time: 35p for each period of 70 seconds.
Soiling Charge: £60.00
Tariff 2 Plus 50%
31st December 18.00 hours to 2nd January 06.00 hours.
* 1/7th of a mile = 251 yards 1 foot 3 ½ Inches approximately
Get home safetly and pay the SU the next day*
Our safe taxi scheme in partnership with Swansea university allows you to get home safetly in emergencies. Providing you can provide your Swansea university student ID, you can get a taxi home and pay the SU the day after.
Students recieve a 10% discount on all faires, subject to terms & conditions.
You can now be guaranteed that you will pay the correct fare, as all our vehicles have meters. All our fares are set by City and County of Swansea Council.
We can provide wheelchair accessible cabs and also have cabs that can carry 1 wheelchair.
Due to the way Data Cabs operate the computer system that we use enables us to cut greenhouse gases.
All Data Cabs have full comprehensive insurance
(payments, alcohol, behaviour, driver checks)
All Data Cab Drivers are vetted and licensed by City & County of Swansea Council and are DBS checked.
All payments must be made to the driver in cash unless a prior agreement has been made
We do not carry passengers who are drinking alcohol or eating food.
Data Cabs will not tolerate any bad behaviour to office staff or drivers.
Data Cabs has a Health & Safety Policy.
- Cardiff Airport Cardiff Airport is the busiest airport in Wales. It has been under the ownership of the Welsh Government since March 2013, operating at an arm's length as a commercial business.
- Swansea Train Station
Ticket office opening hours:
Mon-Fri 05:15 to 20:00
Saturday 06:15 to 20:00
Sunday 08:00 to 20:00
- Morgans Hotel - Morgans is the undisputed flagship hotel in Swansea, Wales's refreshing ‘City by the Sea'.
- Swansea Marriott Hotel - With windows framing dramatic views of Swansea Bay and the beach, the Swansea Marriott Hotel captures the calm and beauty of the Maritime Quarter.
- The Dragon Hotel - Swansea's premier 4-star hotel located in the heart of the city centre.
- VILLAGE Hotel Swansea - The VILLAGE hotel in swansea has 115 bedrooms and also has an on site health & fitness suite with a 25m swimming pool.
- Liberty Stadium - The Liberty Stadium Swansea is the premier venue for conferences and events in South West Wales. The Liberty Stadium is also the home of football team Swansea City Football Club and the Ospreys regional rugby team who were Celtic League Champions in 2005.
- ODEON Swansea - Cinema based in Swansea
- Gower Peninsula (pictured above) - The Gower Peninsula is Britain's first area of outstanding natural beauty (1956). From golden sandy beaches to giant rugged cliffs, you can find lovely coastal walks & activities such as kayaking.